(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 5 image processor to provide an esteemed mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded to ISO 50-1640000 (Lo 1 to Hi 5) to handle the most challenging of situations.
- 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording.
- 1.3x-based movie image area provides a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor, and is used for recording Full HD and HD video.
- Full HD Movie Recording
Manufacturer Included Items
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
- Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Nikon MH-25 Quick Charger
- Nikon AN-DC3 Camera Strap (Black)
- Nikon’s BF-1B Body Cap
- 1 Year Seller Supplied Warranty
Bundle Included items
- Al’s Variety Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth
Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Body (Import Model)- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor , EXPEED 5 Image Processor , 3.2″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD , 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps ,Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System , Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000 , 8 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames , Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF System , SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi , 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens – F-Mount Lens/DX Format , 27-210mm (35mm Equivalent) , Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38 ,One Aspherical Element, One ED Element , Super Integrated Coating ,Silent Wave Motor AF System ,VR II Image Stabilization , Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm , All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens – F-Mount Lens/DX Format ,105-450mm (35mm Equivalent) , Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 , One Extra-Low Dispersion Element ,Super Integrated Coating ,Pulse Stepping Motor AF System , Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu , Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm , Super Integrated Coating , AF-P pulse motor
Capable of recording more than just stills, the D7500 supports 4K UHD video recording at 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates and Full HD/HD recording at up to 60 fps, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out
DX-based movie image format utilizes the full width of the DX-format sensor, and is used to record Full HD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 video. This setting is well-suited for shallow depth of field effects and provides the widest field of view.