The applicants with the domicile of any of the districts of Punjab, or the Federal Territory of Islamabad, or the Pakistanis living in the foreign nations can apply for the registration of MDCAT. Registration form is filled online on the following web link: https://www.bop.com.pk/mdcat-2019.
The application form must be correct in all respects, because once submitted, the form can’t be edited. Further, on one ID card or the Passport Number, only one application form can be filled and uploaded. Based on the merit in the MDCAT test, students are become eligible to apply in any of the Public sector Medical or Dental universities in the province of Punjab, or any such private universities all over Pakistan.
F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent students who have passed their final exams with 70% or above un-adjusted marks can apply for the MDCAT test. F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) result awaiting students are also eligible to apply if they are optimistic about their 70% or above marks at the result declaration.
Students are advised to follow the below instructions while filling out and uploading the MDCAT registration form:
- Candidates are advised to visit the web link: https://www.bop.com.pk/mdcat-2019 to fill out the MDCAT registration form online.
- Forms must be filled out on a Laptop or on a Personal Computer. Mobile Phones are Not Allowed for the form filling purpose.
- Step-by-step instructions will be provided on the above mentioned web link for the ease of candidates.
- Candidates are advised to keep with themselves 2MB (or Less) colored photograph which must not be older than 2 months.
- Candidates are advised to go through the MDCAT registration form again after filling it out while pressing the Preview button, because once the form is submitted is not allowed to edit again.
- Once the registration form is filled and previews, press the Submit button, to submit the details.
- Take a Print of the form submitted.
- Candidate Roll number will be generated in the format of UHS-123456789.
- Submit the printed form along with the registration fee (PKR 1,300/- Non Refundable) at any of Bank of Punjabbranches all over Pakistan.
- The bank will stamp the form, and will return the applicant’s copy back to the applicant.
- Within the 72 hours of submission of form and fee, the candidate will be communicated through SMS and Email about their Admittance Card where the candidate’s roll number and their test center will be mentioned.
- Applicants are advised that they must download and print the Admittance Card and keep this with them, to be appeared for the test.
- Domicile Certificate
- Computerized National Identity Card, or Form-B Issued by NADRA
- Certificate/Result Card of SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent
- Result Card of HSSC Part-I & Part-II (Result Awaiting Students May Only Provide Part-I Result Card)
- Latest Colored Photograph in the Soft Form (Must be less than 2 MB file).