(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere.
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
3D Roll 360
Spin your camera for a rolling shot.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters.
Transmit 1080p video, adjust gimbal parameters, and even change camera settings from 200 m away with a latency of just 60 ms.
With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.
RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
In the Box:
– DJI RSC 2 × 1
– USB-C Charging Cable (40 cm) × 1
– Lens Support × 1
– Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto) × 1
– Camera Riser × 1
– Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm) × 1
– Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi, 30 cm) × 1
– Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB, 30 cm) × 1
– Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB, 30 cm) × 1
– Hook-and-Loop Strap × 2
– D-Ring Camera Mounting Screw 1/4″-20 × 2
– Screw 1/4″-20 × 1
– Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic) × 1
1. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
2. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RSC 2.
3. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
4. DJI RSC 2 is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 18W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.
5. The carrying case is included in the DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo.
Foldable Design – DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options. When folded, RSC 2 is smaller than a sheet of A5 paper, making it as portable as it is powerful.
2.6 lb Weight / 6.6 lb Tested Payload – Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
1″ OLED Screen – A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
Quick Switch to Vertical Shooting – The Manfrotto + Arca dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands. Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
Max 14hr Fast-Charge Batteries – Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.
Compatible with Most Cameras – DJI Ronin App requires iOS 11.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: Sony A9, A6600, A6500, A6400, A6300, A6100, A7R IV, A9 II, A7R III, A7M III, A7S III, A7R II, A7S II, A7M II, A7S, A7C, Nikon Z6, Z6 II, Z7, Z7 II, Z5, Z50, D780, D850, D500, Canon EOS R, RP, R6, R5, 6D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 77D, 800D, 80D, 5D Mark IV, 5DS R, M50, 90D, 200D Mark II, G7X 3, Panasonic GH5, GH5S, BGH1, G9, S1, S1H, S5, GH3, G95, GH4, Fujifilm X-H1, X-T2, X-T3, X-T4, X-T20, X-T30, X-E3, Blackmagicdesign BMPCC 4K, Sigma FP, Olympus E-M1 II, Z CAM E2, E2-M4, E2-F6, E2-F8, E2-S6.